Porsche Bank complaints
To be able to register and process your complaint, we need you to keep in mind the following aspects:
- complaints with regard to services provided by Porsche Bank Romania SA will be sent within 30 days from the date the proximate event occured (except for situations in which legal requirements state otherwise - for example, payment services)
- complaints will mandatorily state: the complainant's identification data, credit contract number, detailed information on the complaint matter as well as the address to which our reply should be sent.
You can send your complaint through one of the following communication channels:
- by phone, at 021.208.26.00, Monday to Friday, between 09.00-18.00
- by post, at Porsche Bank Romania SA headquarters in Bdul Pipera, Nr 2, Voluntari, jud Ilfov
- by fax, at 021.208.26.05
- by e-mail, at office(kwfat)porschebank(kwfdot)ro
- over the website, at www.porschebank.ro
- personally, at Porsche Bank Romania SA headquarters in Bdul Pipera, Nr 2, Voluntari, jud Ilfov
- through the Internet Banking platform.
Your complaint will be answered to within 30 days from the date it was received. In case further, more complex research is required, the deadline above can be extended to 45 calendar days from the moment the complaint was received, with a prior notice to you.
All complaints sent to Porsche Bank will be answered to within the above mentioned deadline. On request, we will inform you with regard to the status of your complaint. The final official answer will be sent to the address mentioned by you in the complaint document.
In case our answer to your complaint does not meet your requirements, you can turn to the competent authorities in the field:
- National Authority for Consumer Protection (ANPC) - in case of complaints from clients private individuals - Bucharesti, Bdul Aviatorilor, Nr 72, Sector 1, www.anpc.ro, tel 09551, e-mail office(kwfat)anpc(kwfdot)ro
- National Bank of Romania (BNR) - Bucharesti, Str Lipscani, Nr. 25, Sector3, www.bnro.ro, tel 02131304.10, e-mail info(kwfat)bnro(kwfdot)ro
- The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) - Bucharest, Bdul General Gheorghe Magheru, Nr. 28-30, Sector 1, www.dataprotection.ro, tel 0318.059.211, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, according to the stipulations of OG 38/2015 regarding the alternative dispute resolution between consumers and commercial entities, the banking financial services customers can also address the Alternative Banking Dispute Resolution Center (CSALB) - Bucharest, Str Sevastopol, Nr. 24, et 2, Sector 1, www.csalb.ro, tel 021. 9414, e-mail: office(kwfat)csalb.ro(kwfdot)