This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit our website.
Accept and continue

Obligatory RCA insurance

Any physical or legal person owning vehicles licensed in Romania or abroad can be insured. Indemnifications are paid directly to the physical or legal persons injured, to the extent that these have not been indemnified by the Insured.

Back to Financial dictionary