CASCO Porsche Insurance
- available for vehicles purchased cash or financed
- Europe-wide coverage, regardless of the MTPL insurer
- direct expense settlement with our authorised dealer workshops
- road assistance included with national and international coverage
Damages informations for moving cars:
Phone: +40 21 203 11 41
+40 755 067 008
Time schedule: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00
The CASCO policy is valid throughout Europe, regardless of the chosen RCA insurer. There are no additional costs.
Any repaired car in the authorized services benefits from the expertise and original parts.
The damage ascertainment is done directly at the authorized service, through previous appointment at the Call Center indicated above.
Then, you will meet the damage inspector for ascertainment and you can leave the car be repaired.
Your car will not be locked in service any day in addition to the repair time.
We have removed documents from the damage notification file:
- power of attorney granted by the financier for leasing cars
- copy of the CASCO policy
- payment acceptance
- the claim for compensation
Porsche CASCO Road Assistance
Road assistance on Romanian territory includes:
The vehicle transportation without any additional costs, within a limit of 200 km* (which includes the transportation to the Police office), as a result of damages, malfunctions, lost or stolen car keys.
- The transportation of passengers inside the insured vehicle, within the limit of available seats in the towing vehicle or by employing other means of transportation. At the same time, the CASCO insurance comprises the lodging expenses of the insured, as the case may be, all of which within the limit of 100 RON / person. These services are provided in case of damages, malfunctions, lost or stolen keys, vehicle theft.
* The limit is calculated for the transporter's round trip.
Road assistance outside the country borders includes:
- The transportation of the vehicles and passengers for the insured events, within the limit of 150 Eur.
The costs related to vehicle transportation and passenger lodging (as the case may be) are borne by the insurer.
Any additional costs are borne by the insured.